Now is the time for industry to launch plans for ONS Congress 2015, scheduled for April 23-26 in Orlando, FL. To make the most of your company’s investment at the premier national oncology nursing event, get the ONS:Edge—for your advisory board, non-CNE symposium, product theater, reception, or resource creation and distribution.
ONS subsidiary ONS:Edge has a unique relationship with ONS, with exclusive access to premium time slots and venues at the conference, as well as insider knowledge of the best ways to drive promotion and attendance, including:
- Promotion before Congress on the ONS and ONS:Edge Websites
- Promotion at Congress at the ONS:Edge booth, located in the center of the Learning Hall
- The largest (and only centrally located) product theater
- The Unlock Learning incentive program, which encourages nurses to attend multiple ONS:Edge programs throughout the conference
- Inclusion in exclusive ONS:Edge sections in ONS communication vehicles
- Exclusive ways to use the ONS database to target your audience
- Use of the ONS:Edge logo
- ONS-veteran staff with project management, meeting planning, and communication expertise
In addition, oncology nurses have come to trust ONS:Edge to offer high-quality programming especially relevant to the nursing role. Nurses prefer to attend ONS:Edge events when choosing their non-CNE programming, and they are more likely to use and share the information they get from ONS:Edge programming (survey data on file).
The ONS:Edge Website receives about 40,000 visits annually, nearly all from oncology nurses, and traffic is heaviest during ONS Congress season. Our digital outreach is to ONS’s 35,000+ members and more than 100,000 total nurses in the database.
Contact ONS:Edge today to maximize your product’s visibility, impact, and return on investment. Limited slots are available.